Finally, How To Unlock Fifa 14 Apk Offline Kick off

Discussion in 'Android Phone Themes' started by Henryobinna, Apr 25, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Henryobinna Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    In this post I'll be showing fellow fifa 14 apk players how to unlock the offline modes of the fifa 14 android game without any hassle and high rate of success.
    [IMG]

I know many of you have been looking for this so I'll go straight to the point.

Requirements To Unlock FIFA 14 Apk Offline Play/Kick Off

- Rooted android device-Lucky Patcher Apk(latest version would bepreferable) download Lucky Patche apkHERE
    -busy box installed(you don't necessarily need this as its lucky patcher that requestsfor it, so you can leave it out).
    -Fifa 14 Apk installed with data in appropriate folders
    .-And your patience(download links available at bottom of post).Before I proceed, the essence of unlocking is not to deliberately evade paying the unlock fee but because its now very hard to pay(even if you want) so unlocking the fifa 14 apk offline play/kick off is the best solution.

How To Unlock Fifa 14 Apk Offline Play/Kick Off Free
    Make sure your fifa 14 apk and obb folder is appropriately installed.
    Download and install Lucky Patcher.
    After installing Lucky patcher launch it and tap on fifa 14 there's a list below it, tap on 'open menu of patches' then tap on ' Support patch for InApp
    And LVL emulation'
    A pop up comes with check boxes, just tap on ' apply' at the bottom waitr for it to finish then tap on 'launch' after the game has been launched, skip the first match you're giving to make things faster.

At the main menu of fifa 14 tap on the 'play' tab and swipe to the locked modes you want to unlock(any one of them) then be sides the 'unlock' button are some figures (maybe money) just tap on the 'unlock' button then Lucky patcher would throw a pop up with check boxes just proceed and allow it to process/load after that you'd get an error message then close the game.

At this point close the fifa 14 game and relaunch it and again and tap on the same 'play' tab and swipe to where you attempted unlocking the previous time and under the 'unlock' button is written 'check for existing purchase' tap on it and wait for it to process, after processing you'd get a successful message that you've successfully unlocked the fifa 14 apk for offline play.

Congrats, for you've successfully unlocked your fifa 14 apk for offline play/kick off, manager mode and tournament mode.

Any issues, don't hesitate to post it using the comment/reply option.

Image illustration and download links are available at the source.

Source: http://www.legitstuffs.com/2016/04/how-to-unlock-fifa-14-apk-offline.html
    • Guru Member

kingrshds Guru Member

Message Count:
    bravo keep it up
    Henryobinna likes this.
    • Guru Member

super-user Guru Member

Message Count:

Message Count:
    Thanks