Advertisement:

GET YOUR FREE $100 NOW

Discussion in 'Satellite Cables and Dish and Wifi discussions' started by ollyboy12, Nov 26, 2015.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

ollyboy12 Member

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    Hello my fellow Nigerians, i am here to help as many people as possible because things are not getting easier in Nigeria as we all know it today.
    I have a good and very good information to pass across to all youths mostly undergraduates, graduates,unemployed youths out there.This is a risk free for all of us wanting to start something great up with our self no job is coming if we are not creating one. my advise is come for this training as you are going to learn how to make money at your leisure time without hassle and you will be given the money for free. all you need to do is act today and act fast. hope have helped someone today thanks.
    Comex Capital ltd
    is promoting a free FOREX Seminar/Training for all Nigerians to partake with alot of advantages in it for them. The training is taking place in Lagos NIGERIA on the 17/18 Dec 2015. Advantages of training includes
    1) Free Account Registration for all participants
    2) Free comprehensive training for all participants
    3) After Program Guidance and Mentor ship for all participants.
    4) Allocation of ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS TO START UP Trading from there partner brokage company.
    All interested people should contact them on this numbers for further enquries 08037332996 09038778086
    Venue:29/31 Bimstar International School OFF AIT ROAD, OLD OTTA ROAD, Kola Bus Stop,ALAGBADO LAGOS.

ollyboy12 Member

Message Count:
    ask you question guys u are free to do that

ollyboy12 Member

Message Count:
    ask your question

Sponsored Links: