Advertisement:

HOW TO SETUP SATELLITE INTERNET CONNECTION USING YOUR DECODER AND BROWSE AT INCREDIBLE SPEEDS

Discussion in 'Satellite Cables and Dish and Wifi discussions' started by kennedy200000, Dec 23, 2013.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

kennedy200000 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    samsung galaxy s3
    Sponsored Links:
    Hello every one..actually am not a hacker...honestly i was making a research nd i saw dis....so i decided to post it here for guyz dat can afford it...nd dnt ask me questions cus i did not invent it

This step by step guide will give you detailed guideline on how to get free satellite internet connection using a decoder either HITV, DSTV, MYTV etc.
    Connection Requirements
    To set up the Decoder internet access You need the following:
    SPLITTER
    LINKSYS CABLE MODEM
    RJ – 45 NIC Cable
    Ethernet Cable
    Router(WIRELESS OR WIRED if you intend to use more than one pc)
    DECODER(mytv, hitv, dstv, daarsat etc)
    Coaxial to RJ-45 converter or adapter
    COAXIAL CABLES
    BEGIN THE CONNECTION
    Step 1
    Coaxial Cable cord, Splitter Port
    Connect the coaxial cable from your dish to your satellite decoder splitter( i.e the “in” part) and then connect one cable from the first “out” port to your decoder and the one from the second port to your Linksys modem; the cable can be purchased from any shop where they sell cable decoder while one of the other coaxial cable cords is connected to your television to watch satellite stations.
    Step 2
    Coaxial Cable cord, LINKSYS ROUTER
    Connect the second Coaxial cable cord from the splitter to WAN port of your router (Linksys Router)

Step 3
    Coaxial Cable cord
    If your cable modem does not have an inbuilt router facility, you will need to connect your cable Modem to the CATV network of your router using the same coaxial cable connection as your TV, but might need to convert it

Step 4
    Ethernet Cable, LINKSYS ROUTER
    Connect the Ethernet Cable from the router to your computer system, which can stand as a client if you are using only one computer or server if you are networking more than one system, make sure that your computer has an inbuilt Ethernet adapter on the Motherboard or a separate Ethernet card, you can also install an Ethernet Card into an available internal expansion slot or you can alternatively use a USB – Based Ethernet Adapter instead. In our connection we use a USB –based Ethernet adapter on HITV Decoder

Step 5
    LINKSYS ROUTER, RJ -45 Cable
    At the back of the Linksys Router there are several ports, port 1 – 4 Stand as the LAN (Local Area Network) Port which can be used to connect 1 -4 CPU to the router with an RJ -45NIC Cable, in most cases the cables comes with the router when you purchase it. Connect 1 -4 CPU to the LAN Port of the router with your RJ -45 Cables, please don’t mistake it with the Ethernet cable, as is only to be used to connect the computer which is the server to the Router for network routing and also note that each of the CPU that connect to the Router LAN Port with the help of RJ-45 must have an inbuilt Network card install in them, while the server should have an Ethernet card adapter install on the board as mentioned earlier.

Step 6
    The fifth port of the Linksys Router which stand as the WAN Port (Wireless Access Network). Connect the second coaxial cable that comes from the splitter to the WAN Port of the Router, but note that you need a converter which is an adapter that convert the coaxial cable to RJ -45 cable since the Router WAN port does not have a direct port for a coaxial cable.

Step 7
    The sixth port of the Linksys Router which is called the UplinkPort, the port can be connected to a Hub or a Switch to enable additional users or computers within the network range to share with the internet of your decoder via wireless access.

NEXT IS SYSTEM CONFIGURATION
    1. Start up your computer that we call the server, and click on the start button and then click on control panel
    2. Click on Network connection from the control panel tab
    3. Click on Create a new Network connection from the Network Connection from the control panel tab
    4. Select the Connect to the Internet Radio button and then click on Next button
    5. Select the Choose from the a list of Internet Service providers [ISPs] radio button and click on Next button
    6. Finally Click on Finish button, then the connection will then come up
    7. Open up your Internet Browser and start browsing
    Browsers Compatibility:
    Internet Explorer
    Google Chrome
    Opera
    Firefox
    And much more
    Operating System Compatibility:
    Windows Operating System
    Linux Operating System
    vic555 likes this.

love_decay {linux|ubuntu}

Message Count:
    Can u make a short video of ur current setup.

Speed, and etc

kaidraze Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    This satellite internet thing is a myth that has been around for a while now. I can guarantee it doesn't work, so guys beware!
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Sunkyphil GL Legend

Message Count:
    dis tin dey complex o

Johnny4real Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    If you are ready to waste over 50k, try this non working trick. I don't know why the admin will have to approve a thread like this again when a similitude is here in this lodge.

supremez74 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    bro jst mk a video tutorial for it,,,if its working atleast with info given here and the little knowledge iknow about this ithink bandwith nd speed are very large,,,just google up sum video makin softwares nd upload it,,,screenshots will be better but less presice as videos

snutopj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Internet is not transmitted through the signal beamed by cable tv in Nigeria so stop wasting ur time...what is doing the magic is their irdeto card providing bis key to unscramnble their channels
    • GL Agent
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

izzy08 GL Agent

Message Count:
    He cant post a video because he has not done it himself.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

IFYEEZ GL Legend

Message Count:
    True talk Izzy

oddjob Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Kaidraze said it all, it is a myth.
    • Administrator
    • Super Moderator
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

Oh33z Administrator

Message Count:
    Not true. The price of setting it up deters guys from using it. You can't say it doesn't work unless you've tried it.

rasheem Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Guys who knows their way are using this stuff but it's kinda complex sha!

kaidraze Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Actually, I've tried it. I have a N35,000 Motorola surfboard cable modem which I bought 2 years ago and is gathering dust in my house to show for it.
    I was also given a manual having similar directions to what Kenedy200000 posted on how to set it up , I followed the directions exactly as it was in the manual, but instead of it working, it damaged my decoder and LNB instead, I had to look for money to repair the decoder and replace the damaged LNB.
    Since I was assured it would work, I tried contacting the guy I bought the modem from, hoping he would be able to help me out and if he can't , I would return it and collect my money back. For where, na so so "Number switched off" I dey get and I go him shop tire, he no dey ever dey shop.
    You see, I know exactly what I'm saying. But, If you're positive it works, please do post a detailed tutorial on how and the equipments and materials needed to set it up. If you're using it, a video of your setup would clear all doubts. I'm sure, there are members here that won't care for the cost of setting it up, as long as it really works and it's reliable.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Emmy1 GL Legend

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Gionee P4 With Minimal OS Lp
    i have neva take this stuff serious but i will ask my friend when he is back from xmass because he was telling something like setting it with Emmanuel tv that it has great signal and too many things i can't remember....but..after xmass i will give u guys feedback after hearing from his clearly

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    samsung galaxy s3
    Bro wat did i say frm d very biggining...i said i saw dis some wer else nd decided to post it here...i said am not a hacker...na bad tin i do?

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    samsung galaxy s3
    Bro wat did i say frm d very start?...i told u guyz dat am not a hacker....dat i was making a research nd saw dis..dem i decided to post it here...so dos dat can afford it can try it out

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    samsung galaxy s3
    Pls guyz i never told any one dat am using dis ish....i was jst making some research nd i saw dis...so i decided to post it here for niggas dat hv real cash to test nd give others feedback...like i said am not a hacker......am only a programmer/computer engineer
    • GL Agent
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

izzy08 GL Agent

Message Count:
    Thats why I said you cant post video because you haven't done it yourself na.....Abi na bad thing I do?

This is an old myth as stated earlier by Kaidraze. It has been making the rounds for some years now, but I am yet to see any actual confirmation of it working.

If this actually works, price would not be an issue, even it costs N100k to setup.
    Yahclick cost N150 to setup, and monthly fee of N30k for 40gb
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Emmy1 GL Legend

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Gionee P4 With Minimal OS Lp
    true talk my brother

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    samsung galaxy s3
    Bro u
    Bro according to hw i saw it der...u dnt pay any 30k for monthly subscription...it workz with d cable normal monthly subscription nd its unlimited....any way i saw a video of hw to set it up...bt i did not download it cuz am managing ma little data....nd hv not tried it cuz i dnt hv such money too to set it up....

kayd0t Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    THIS SAME OLD ISH... IT NEVER WORKS.....

♫«•olodo®°»♫ Member

Message Count:
    ona know say if ah talk na dem go say ah be olodo... ...but one simple question ah wan ask be say, "why shia sometin wen you no get?" AS IN, if you neva test sometin come dey talk am, na ya reputeyshun you dey damij na... abi no be so? ...but anywia, my pipu tok say, "if dem praze worior for fait wen e don fait, im head go swollo up sote im go win for anada fait." OGA KENEDY YOU TRY GIVE US DIS INFORMATE, EVEN DOE E NO DEY WORK.
    • GL Agent
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

izzy08 GL Agent

Message Count:
    Post link to the video make those wey get data watch am

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    samsung galaxy s3
    Ok....no wahala
    • Guru Member

Quadrescent Guru Member

Message Count:
    WATCHING FROM THE SAFEST ANGLE;himm;

rafzik Member

Message Count:
    My problem is getting d cable modem , plz kenedy jw do I get d cable modem cos I cnt find it in Enugu here u can also pm,me d screen shot of d cable modem to knw how it luks lyk

dochenaj Network Expert/Web Developer/Programmer

Message Count:
    This stuff is "Tales By Moonlight" so if you enjoy fables you can give it a try and after all they say "experience is the best teacher", but I'll rather learn from the experience of others cos more times than not experience can leave you with scars that will never go away.
    • Guru Member

TerrorKeed Modifier :)

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Tecno - T340
    Na bro, It works i have pal who does it. he bought a cable for me just need a DSTV decorder and dish..

dochenaj Network Expert/Web Developer/Programmer

Message Count:
    Really? I have about 5 guys who have tried it and it never worked.

Mdroid Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    the prob is that satellite TV providers here don't offer data too in Nigeria unlike in some foreign countries where you buy TV and data together. but a noob mistakenly got an uplink with dstv its a bummer he can't retrace the steps but if this ish will work it won't be far from dstv and it won't be totally free. someone rumored about Madagascar Chanel bla bla. No solid clue yet

Sponsored Links: