Advertisement:

HOW TO SETUP SATELLITE INTERNET CONNECTION USING YOUR DECODER AND BROWSE AT INCREDIBLE SPEEDS

Discussion in 'Satellite Cables and Dish and Wifi discussions' started by kennedy200000, Dec 23, 2013.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

bodeman59 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    i like all energy and enthusiasm, buh lemme explain how cable internet works for you. Cable internet refers to delivering internet using d same infrastructure of the cable satellite system. But it doesn't mean the cable provider is an isp. So unless there is a lease from a third party isp or your cable provider is infact also an isp also, he wouldn't have the resource to deliver internet. Also cable internet works at street or neighborhood level; meaning it takes all the traffic or data from a certain neighborhood to the "cable modem terminating system", which takes it to the appropriate gateway and voila we are on the internet. So u can av all the necessary equipment at ur own end(splliter, cable modem, etc.), but if at the oda end there is no "cable modem terminating system" or your cable provider isn't an isp then you wouldn't get internet. If you recall DSTV worked with an isp some time ago; MWEB, which provided subscribers with internet using DSTV's cable system. Although i'm not too sure if DSTV is now an isp, because they upgrade their decoders directly, so i guess there is a working internet somewhere. buh, however, for now try to call DSTV and ask them if they av any such service available and don't waste money on heresay. Thaanks

Meilyn2 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Watin Happen? Na Mtn Head Office ona won set up?
    • Guru Member

Kerry Guru Member

Message Count:
    lolz..well developed article by one of em e-writers and traders long time ago that milked the desperate Nigerians as at that time!
    *o work tilaja*
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

duwdu old 'n' slow... :)

Message Count:
    Nna @kennedy200k; Happy New Year... We still dey wait for the link to the video o0O0o. Thank you. ;)

P34c3
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

ekpe$man GL Legend

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Infinix Hot note Pro 5.1.1
    still dey wait, you sure say the guy never finish the small mb wey him get?
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

iwp GL Legend

Message Count:
    hahaha

urchman104u Member

Message Count:
    how abt the transcient cable??....a satelite internet requires full duplex communication. therefore, you'll need two cables connected to two lnb like stuffs. one will be transmitting while the other will be recieving signal

mortyl Member

Message Count:
    i find this but dont know if till but am on in i will update if it's work

stevedossteve Member

Message Count:
    guy this one name gbese nioo

stevedossteve Member

Message Count:
    guy this one na gbese nioo

tommy55 Member

Message Count:

Sponsored Links: