Advertisement:

WATCH DSTV FOR FREE..........THIS IS NOT A DONGLE

Discussion in 'Satellite Cables and Dish and Wifi discussions' started by matos, Oct 20, 2013.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Elbreakers Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Bold 5
    Sponsored Links:
    Pls how much is it, and how do I get 1, I base in Enugu? Thanks, pls reply ASAP. Thanks.

Elbreakers Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Bold 5
    Pls how much is it, and how do I get 1, I base in Enugu? Thanks, pls reply ASAP. Thanks.

walemust Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Infinix X551
    Pls any news on qsat yet cos mine has refused to show anything since yesterday evening, Oga matos where u dey now we need answers

ericss Member

Message Count:
    mine stil showed dis mawnin before i went tp work

johan3611 Member

Message Count:
    You guys are making a big mistake I'm working for dstv and we are tracking this guy who's saing watch dstv for free you guys are [email protected] in our systems we will bring you to justice and if you buying that decoder dstv will catch you and I promase we will have no mercy on youi if you wat to sit in jaill for 40 to 50 years then do it we offer the best tv entertaiment in africa but when you steel we will catch you

johan3611 Member

Message Count:
    Sorry made misstakes,why must you nigerians steel evrything and steeling from south africans whit your scams that's bad,I know nigerians is sending south african people smses that their cell phone number won money but you guys so just stop [email protected] our dstv signal and pay for the service

johan3611 Member

Message Count:
    Its costing us a lot of money to give our customers happy yes our top end premuim does cost a lot but remember we are sending new satilte to space and it costs us bilions and the their people that buys that fong kong decoder that's been modified to steel signal but remember go buy a decoder even if you are that guys customer we will also bring you to justice and also remember we have international channels you guys think we pay them noting well you are dead wrong

maryjay13 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    aint u sounding stupid and uninformed about who you and what you represent?
    For starters, do you know about plausible deniability? I for one would hv a field day in court if i hv dt decoder and using it. You will hv a torrid time proving i was [email protected] into Dstv.
    If u r really working for dstv, u d shut ur pipe and do the catching covertly moron. I just dnt knw what u want to achieve by showing urself in here.
    • Guru Member

Drogba Guru Member

Message Count:

johan3611 Member

Message Count:
    Who
    Who do you are king of fong kong I'm a manager at dstv randburg if you are stupid nigerian go and tell that to your mama I'm here becouse you are stealing from us all south africans are paying but you want evrything for free moran so shove it

maryjay13 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    whats your qualification mr manager? I doubt you have ever been in the four walls of a university. Not minding your poorly worded posts, but i think slavery and apartheid did took its toll on you... Just go back to school.
    As for d hack of a thing, you d be saving your job and ur DSTV from liquidation if u come with a solution, else it wnt be long bfr u join the thugs and pimps on the street of soweto.
    Diseased ****.

maryjay13 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    whats your qualification mr manager? I doubt you have ever been in the four walls of a university. Not minding your poorly worded posts, but i think slavery and apartheid did took its toll on you... Just go back to school.
    As for d hack of a thing, you d be saving your job and ur DSTV from liquidation if u come with a solution, else it wnt be long bfr u join the thugs and pimps on the street of soweto.
    Diseased ****.

maryjay13 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Someone is suffering from the curse of apartheid... Johan is so stupid and daft.

maryjay13 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Someone is suffering from the curse of apartheid... Johan is so stupid and daft.
    • Guru Member

Aweawofe Guru Member

Message Count:
    U r working under someone n talk like say na u own d dstv u stuip
    benyto likes this.

slim fizel Member

Message Count:
    I also tried SNW and SS3 and it is working...I a using qsat 23g is der any oda solution
    • Guru Member

mcn777 Guru Member

Message Count:
    Are u sure u're even qualified to be employed as A̶̲̥̅̊ gateman @ any dstv offices? Cos u sound so deranged and ignorant of trend of events these days. U think we're blockheads like u here? Or u imagine we all feed on peanut like u do, right? U don't need 2 track me, lemme send u my contact details so u come see what i got in stock for u, dullard!

kalada Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    LATEST UPDATE/SOLUTIONS FOR IMPROVED
    PERFORMANCE/FIXING QSAT CODE 41, 41, 40
    PROBLEMS
    I understand that all sports channels are still off
    on qsat as at the time am posting this.So please
    who want to buy should beware of this.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

matos GL Legend

Message Count:
    Yes it is back
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Safso To be kicked when you are down...

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    4s,s4
    Dude, do yourself a favour and shut the f*ck up. Your command of the English language is extremely terrible and if indeed you are a South African as you claim, then you must think we Nigerians fools to assume we will swallow that crap about being in top management in dstv. With this your tense construction? Doh
    Secondly, and this is if indeed you work for dstv, probably as a janitor, we used to pay close to 8k every month and for what, repeated programs? You guys are thieves milking us dry.this dumb package doesn't even allow me watch the specific match I want sometimes when it's champions league time. 8k down the drain every month and for recycled programmes? Oga park well
    Tell me why people won't switch to this and by the way, catch me first, you first-class muppet
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Safso To be kicked when you are down...

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    4s,s4
    What's code 41 please

chinazo21 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    easy guys.take it kin with him .the dude has backed off big time.chai Naija.Big London .imagine the English of a said to be manager in south.that one bad ooh
    • Guru Member

DE"WAYNES Guru Member

Message Count:
    BABA......WAY D GUY PARK WELL......

UHMMM ABEG IS THERE ANY WAY AH CAN GET THIS THING.....AH LIV IN BENIN.....

Candid6 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Qsat nt wrking for 1 wik plus......

Candid6 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Qsat nt wrking for 1 wik plus...... Watz wrong

Holamey Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    pls guys i jst undate the software version of qsat 11G n most of the chanel dnt show n suggestions abt it
    • Guru Member

Sim Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Pls guys help me with my decoder, to get my ss3 and some other stations like mnet premium back cos I can't find it on my list of channels I beg you I need the transponder settings so I can search for it again

judeclaracuzio Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Help help help all my sport channels are not showing am using g23 decoder thank you
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

matos GL Legend

Message Count:
    It is general

Oladapo12345 Member

Message Count:
    Use mtn...tz working wt mtn

Sponsored Links: