Advertisement:

Watch FA cup, laliga,serie a and Euro 2016 on sony packages

Discussion in 'Satellite Cables and Dish and Wifi discussions' started by press2, Feb 17, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• Administrator
    • Super Moderator
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

press2 Administrator

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    Satellite News, Nigerian News and Technology > Satellite World > Watch FA cup, laliga,serie a and Euro 2016 on sony packages
    Watch FA cup, laliga,serie a and Euro 2016 on sony packages

[IMG]

On this post, i’m going to totally do justice and clear the air on sony packages, dish sizes and as well on how to track it.
    Now what is sony packages? Sony is the best FTA right now as HD 24 is currently doing justice to EPL and champions league, sony is doing justice to all the whole sports and leagues except EPL and UCL. It’s currently located on intelsat 68.5E, same position as the old mytv Africa, also on 66.0E. So if you’re lucky enough to have sony and HD 24, with Andriod box as your number one backup, you’re totally covered. I didn’t say HD 24 and sony will last forever as assuming i had told you guys that the king of dongle “AZSKY” will be dethroned, i would have been beheaded by now for such statement, and here we are now, azsky is gone forever. Which means whatever FTA we are enjoying now, it’s “ENJOY WHILE IT LAST”
    Now let’s begin the tutorial on how to get sony packages.

Read more ==>: HERE

Sponsored Links:

Sponsored Links: